RESULTS of Tournament click here !!
Registration LINK: (for more info, go to www.tulsaarcherycoach.com)
Click for Current List of Registrants: For Questions, email email@example.com .
Tulsa Archers Club JOAD is pleased to announce that it will be hosting the Oklahoma JOAD and Adult Outdoor State Target Archery Championships Saturday, June 30th, 2018. This tournament will be a certified STAR FITA, officiated by USA Archery Certified Judges. Click Here for the link to World Archery Rulebook.
- The venue is the Tulsa Mohawk Sports Complex, 3500 East 56th Street North, Tulsa, OK 74117, just east of Highway US75 on 56th Street North ( https://www.google.com/maps?ll=36.235146,-95.938341&z=15&t=m&hl=en&gl=US&mapclient=embed&q=3500+E+56th+St+N+Tulsa,+OK+74117 ).
- Entry fee is $45 (with $5 going to USA Archery-Oklahoma to help fund target archery promotion in Oklahoma) Podium winners will win those AWESOME HUGE USA Archery Oklahoma Medals !!
- The time schedule is as follows:
- Registration check-in and payment is 9:00am to 10:15am
- Equipment inspection 9:45am - 10:30pm
- Target assignments given out 10:30am
- The first of two 4-minute Practice Ends will begin at 10:45am
- Scoring ends will begin immediately following the second practice end.
- Awards Ceremony will take place soon after the competition scoring is finished
The venue encourages a South/Southeast spectator orientation (archers will shoot from South to North).
Requirements: JOAD age eligible archers are required to be USA Archery members and current members of a JOAD program. Official JOAD dress code will be enforced ( USAA/JOAD Dress Code pdf ... USA Archery Policies Link ). For non-members of USA Archery (JOAD age and Adults), one event USA memberships cost $15 and can be obtained here https://usarchery.sport80.com/register/membership?id_add_on=250 . For JOAD aged non-members of a JOAD club, 'one event' JOAD membership with TulsaArchersClub JOAD is available for $15 fee at registration.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS June 27th Wednesday 6pm !! No 'day of competition' walkup entries will be accepted.
- Registration payments via Paypal or Debit/Credit Card required during registration online
- Online registration will cease on Wednesday June 27th 6pm.
- Walkup Registration the morning of the competition is not allowed.
Registration: Registration can be accomplished at this link www.tulsaarcherycoach.com and clicking on the '2018 USAAOK JOAD Outdoor Target State Championships Registration button'. Payment of $45 required during the registration online, via
Paypal or Debit/Credit Card online.
Tournament check-in will begin at 9:00am the day of the tournament (June 30th).
JOAD Age Divisions:
Junior (J) Through the year of 20th birthday
Cadet (C) Through the year of the 17th birthday
Cub (K) Through the year of the 14th birthday
Bowman (B) Through the year of the 12th birthday
Competition Format: 1/2 FITA, Archers will shoot 72 arrows (6 arrows per end,
12 ends total):
- Junior and Open Male and Female - 70m on 122cm target face;
- Cadet and Masters Male and Female - 60m on a 122cm target face;
- Cub Male and Female - 50m on a 122cm target face;
- Bowman Male and Female - 30m on a 122cm target face;
- Junior and Open Male and Female - 50m on an 80cm/6ring target face;
- Cadet and Masters Male and Female - 50m on an 80cm/6ring target face;
- Cub Male and Female - 30m on an 80cm/6ring target face;
- Bowman Male and Female - 25m on an 80cm/6ring target face
Barebow/Basic Compound (including basic Genesis bow):
- Open Male and Female - 50m on 122cm target face;
- Junior and Masters Male and Female - 50m on 122cm target face;
- Cadet Male and Female - 50m on a 122cm target face;
- Cub Male and Female - 30m on a 122cm target face;
- Bowman Male and Female - 30m on a 122cm target face;
Non-Oklahoma residents will NOT be competing for the 1st/2nd/3rd place State Medals. But they can compete for Score Ranking Certificates - see example by clicking here
There will also be an Adult division for which Oklahoma residents will compete for 1/2/3 place medals. Adults will shoot the same format as Juniors, based upon bow class and gender. Exception to this is the Barebow division, where the distances (with 122cm target faces) will be: Adult Open - 50meters; Juniors/Cadets 50meters; Cubs/Bowman - 30meters.
Certificates will be awarded to Female and Male 1st/2nd/3rd places in all Recurve, Compound, and Barebow/Basic Compound classes on Saturday, and official USA Archery-Oklahoma medals will subsequently be mailed shortly thereafter.
Genesis and other ‘basic compound’ archers with NASP backgrounds and experience are welcome to shoot in the Barebow/Basic Compound divisions, and they will be competing for 1st/2nd/3rd place awards in those divisions. They will be required to be current USA Archery members ( a temporary membership is permitted - https://usarchery.sport80.com/register/membership?id_add_on=250 ) and also be a current member of a JOAD club (http://www.tulsaarcherycoach.com).
The venue has excellent parking, restroom, and concessions facilities, and has many hotels conveniently located nearby. Here is a list of suggested Hotels and recommended restaurants for before and after the event ...
Hotels List/Restaurants List/MapOfArea
Paypal or Debit/Credit Card registration payment is $45, due during the registration process online.
For questions, email Larry ... firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed by LKS
USA Archery-Oklahoma 2018 JOAD and Adult Outdoor Target State Championships