Designed by LKS
Ages: 7 to 87
Times: throughout the workday 10am to 5pm, select
weeknights (inquire), and Saturdays
- 1801 E. 3rd Street, Tulsa, OK 74104 (one block east of Utica on the north side of 3rd St)
- 11800 S. Memorial, Bixby, OK (west side of Memorial)
$15/lesson for each additional archer in a lesson
- $35/one-on-one lesson (half hour)
- $130/4-lesson package
- you must have your own gear and access to Google Hangouts (it's free), a webcam, a Bluetooth hands free headset that integrates to your computer system (or microphone and speakers) , and a safe place to shoot.
Video Form Evaluations
- you must have your own gear and ability to send me a link to your video for review.
What you will need at the in-person lesson:
We have all the equipment needed.
The student only needs to bring an expectation of having fun and learning
-In person lessons last between 45min and 1 hour.
-No dropoffs of minors
-More info, call Larry 918-809-8642
-Schedule a lesson http://booknow.so/TulsaArchers
Basic Lesson Information
Single Google Hangout lesson:
4-lesson Google Hangout lesson:
Video Form Evaluation: